Friday, November 2, 2012

happy (late) halloween!








it's already november, what?! halloween came and went this year, for sure. as you can see, i was originally going to be biggie smalls (aka Notorious B.I.G). I even had the Coogi sweater and everything, but the idea making Minnie Mouse ears sounded fun. at first i was bummed I couldn't find a bright red and white polka dot sweater, but the maroon came to work out perfect! i thought the maroon gave it a cute vintage touch. i definitely ate my weight (and more) in candy all this last week, so if y'all can't find me at home, i'll be at the gym...in my thoughts. time for more pumpkins, stuffing, a lot of pie and thankfulness! is it a problem that I end almost every entry talking about food? didn't think so either..

see y'all at the food court
Celeste


No comments:

Post a Comment