Thursday, October 25, 2012

(please don't) let it snow









button up - uo, jeans - uo, knee high boots - dsw

This morning I woke up to one of my least favorite things. Snow. Utah decided to throw up white stuff all over Provo's streets and I couldn't have been more depressed. Fall, where did you go?! In the last picture, you can see the tip of the mountain blanketed in cold, wet, nasty snow. Sometimes I'm optimistic though y'all.. I get to go home to Texas in a couple weeks and couldn't be more stoked. 80 degree Thanksgiving weather? I am so down.  I ain't ready to whip out my nonexistent alaskan parka and snow boots yet. So Utah, if you could please stop throwing up, I would greatly appreciate it.

happy halloween errbody! i have the awesomest costume ever this year.
Celeste

No comments:

Post a Comment