Monday, October 15, 2012

music monday




One of my favorite things to do in my pass time (especially while i'm sick..good thing that's exactly what I am right now) is to play all over YouTube and occasionally watch hilariously embarrassing videos of people biffin' it and sometimes to find random musicians. This one girl in particular, is a complete gem. I found her about two years ago and felt it was about time to show off my YouTube crush. She goes by "Mree" and sounds like a complete angel once she opens her mouth. It's safe to say I have listened to almost every single one of her songs a good one thousand times each. I love this cover in particular because the original song is already beautiful in itself, and she only polished it with her own perfect juice.

Y'all are so welcome.

Celeste

No comments:

Post a Comment