Tuesday, October 9, 2012

philadelphia {part two}



















So my trip to the east coast has come to an end. Yesterday we went up to Intercourse, Pennsylvania (yes, this is a real city. and no, i will not make any crude jokes..maybe) to visit Amish Country. I really enjoyed it, to be honest. First of all, the weather went from 75 degrees the day before, to 50 degrees the next. Know what that means? Fall is finally settling in and is here to stay. AKA scarves and sweaters and layers and hot apple cider. Amish Country is one of the most beautiful places I've visited, by far. All you see are green rolling hills that go on forever with a few crops and clothes lines every now and then. Their transportation options are extremely limited, so majority of the time they ride a horse and buggy to get around town. I loved spending time with my sisters, mom and edible nieces this week. I can't wait to go back home to Texas for Christmas so my whole family can be together again. Now, time for me to get home and light every single candle I own that smells like fall/christmas and drink apple cider for the rest of my life. Oh, and have I mentioned William has been gone for almost an entire month now? Only 23 more to go :)

xo
Celeste

No comments:

Post a Comment