Monday, August 6, 2012

snoop lion?


Anyone can appreciate a nice pair of mint jeans. Mint seems to be a favorite color in the clothes department lately. What's not to love? Makes you look tanner than you are, PLUS pair it with a couple gold bangles and you're set for life. Double whammy. I'm still debating whether orange lipstick is socially acceptable, and not only okay for when I dressed up as Cyndi Lauper for Halloween. 

Question of the century: Why did Snoop Dogg change his name to Snoop Lion and start singing reggae? Sounds to me like homeboy's been smokin' a little too much of somethin'. Sad to say I broke up with him after hearing this news. See you when you get back to rapping alongside a holographic Tupac and stop wearing that ridiculous jamaican/rasta hat with the fake dreads.

Sincerely,
Celeste Dogg Coslett

1 comment:

  1. Love the orange lipstick. It might not work on... well, a lot of people... but you, my dear, definitely pull it off.

    ReplyDelete