Thursday, August 16, 2012

what i've been busy with as of late



picture one- power midnight meal to keep me from being hangry
picture two- what my night looked like for a good four hours, no matter how much i picked things up
picture three- breaking in my new place the right way
picture four- falling asleep to this guy's jazzy voice is almost equivalent to the goodness of mom's homemade brownies. (with the nuts..duh)

I moved into my new apartment.. FINALLY. I've been waiting to open the boxes I stuffed with my "fall" things, including this beauty of a record player and vinyl. (fanks, Willie!) Interior decorating isn't completely my forte, but when morning comes I'll get a few shots of my teeny room so I can feel y'all get cozy with me.

It's already almost Friday? What?!
Have a good weekend I guess?
Celeste

No comments:

Post a Comment