Sunday, August 19, 2012

family and new kicks


Quick little post today!

It's been a wonderful weekend! My parents surprised my siblings and I (who live here in Provo) and took a quick trip up here to visit for a day. I wish I could have taken a picture with them but they came and left so quickly there was basically no time! I also love living near my older siblings, especially since  I can squeeze my niece almost at any time of day I desire. I can't wait to visit my other sister who lives in Philly in a couple of months and squeeze my other precious fire-headed niece.

MY SHOES! Oh my goodness. I've been waiting on my Dr Martens for awhile and I was ecstatic when they came in the mail. I remember wearing the sandal Docs in kindergarten and getting wood chips stuck in-between my toes at play time. These boots slay me with how adorable and girly they are. Floral + boots = best math ever.

off to bed,
Celeste

No comments:

Post a Comment