Sunday, August 12, 2012

church


lace dress underneath - uo
short to long tunic - cotton on 
strappy wedges - bakers
socks - ?
gladiator head piece - litter
sunglasses - uo

Well, I had to pack all of my clothes up to prepare for me to move into my new apartment on Monday. I made it slightly difficult for myself to find something rather than some nike shorts to wear to church. I had very little clothes left that wasn't boxed up, so this outfit was somehow thrown together and I somehow made these three items work together. (in my mind at least, which doesn't say much. haha) And of course, with a pair of socks. Wedge + sock = bf's. Since this outfit was a bit boring, i brought a pop of color with my pink lip.

I don't even know what I'm talking about, yall. I just really like clothes.

peace and bessin's,
Celeste

No comments:

Post a Comment