Friday, August 17, 2012

my humble abode & TGIF









I told y'all I wasn't a professional at this stuff. But I happen to like my teeny cluttered space.

The great thing about living in college housing is that everything is about a foot in distance away from you. One second I'm on the couch, the other second I'm at the food cabinet, then back to the couch again. That's pretty much the only convenience. Long live the "freshman fifteen".

The picture frame I have with all of the clothes pins used to have regular pictures of friends. I want to put my polaroid camera to work and throw on some sweet polaroid pictures on those clothes pins to give it a nice little touch. Also, I bet y'all haven't noticed how obsessed I am with Frank Sinatra (sike). I apologize, but not really.

If anyone has any suggestions for a makeshift vinyl record rack, I'd be so up for anything. Maybe some old furniture from an antique store? We shall see.

GET OFF THE COMPUTER AND GO OUTSIDE AND PLAY! It's freakin' Friday.

have a freaky one,
Celeste

No comments:

Post a Comment