Monday, August 13, 2012

artsy fartsy


This watercolor/sharpie piece was inspired by the cover artwork of Lydia's "Illuminate" album


watercolor for a close family friend


oil painted piece of Albert Einstein for an english project in high school (painted only with my fingertips)


pottery painted plate, made in highschool


watercolor of Frank Sinatra's mug shot (1938) 


watercolor of Henry Berry Lowry (lumbee native american tribe)

These are just a few favorites of many pieces I've done throughout my life. I obviously don't have a specific type of art I favor over any other. I haven't painted/drawn in a few months and looking at these made me want to bring out my dusty sketch pad and easel and finally get my fingers and brain to work again. I'm excited to start taking classes and explore things I've never experienced in the art world. I'm no pro, but this is something I've enjoyed my entire life. Being inspired and creating something you've built in your head is a beautiful thing.


Celeste







3 comments:

  1. my goodness, those are amazing! i want an art piece of yours! you are very talented! get those fingers and mind going and sell your art!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are seriously talented my friend. keep it up, you'll go far.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Celeste! I really like your jesus portrait and was wondering how much you would want for one?!
    Thanks one of your fans!<3
    Janae

    ReplyDelete