Tuesday, August 7, 2012

every woman looks better in a sundress


Mixing patterns is possibly one of my favorite things, no doubt. I personally don't feel like it's necessary to obey each "rule" or "limit" magazines and society preach when it comes to clothes. Who are y'all to tell me what matches and what doesn't look good? Lately, originality is key to women and men in the clothing industry. If you're one of those who believe that, put down that magazine and find your inspiration elsewhere.

Enough of that. Just like to give my sister Ashley a shout out and say THANK YOU MUCH for upgrading my Dooney & Bourke. Never thought I'd love ostrich this much. Also, top knots are such a win in my book. Classic and chic. Also saves me a whole lot of embarrassment for when I'm having a i-was-too-lazy-to-wash-my-hair kind of day. Which happens a lot sooo...

Smell ya later,
Celeste

2 comments:

  1. and a shout out to me for picking out your skirt! haha. cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahah yes of course! all props go to you for this skirt!

      Delete