Friday, August 10, 2012

to infinity and beyond







shirt - modcloth
handmade galaxy leggings - gift from boyfran
shoes - some random store

It's a beautiful over-casty day today. It's a nice change from the blazing sun eating the back of my neck alive every day. I'm feelin' all sorts of blessed today. I had the privilege of working at my sister and brother-in-law's brand spankin' new Belgian (The Awful Waffle and Sixth Street Pizzeria) restaurant this morning from 7:30am to 4 in the afternoon, helping with a very special event before the grand opening next week. I couldn't be more proud! Whenever y'all happen to cruise through little ol' Provo Utah.. hit this place up. Literally DELICIOUS.

                  


Speaking of delicious, these galaxy leggings are possibly the dopest leggings I've ever own. William knows what's good. Weirdness at it's finest.


Have a wonderful weekend!
Celeste


PS nice shot of the temple, huh?

1 comment: